Sippican Historical Society logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object # 2008.015.045
Object Name Digital image
Description Wharf Village - 13 Main Street - built in 1790, owned by J. Blankinship in 1855. By the early 1900's, Henry M. Prichard, an accountant, lived here. Prichard retired to Marion. His widow, Alice and his daughter, Abby, lived here until the mid-1920's.











































Search Terms Images of Marion
People Prichard, Abby
Prichard, Henry M.
Prichard, Alice
Place Main Street 13
Accession number 2008.015